Job #: 34610
Title: Audit Senior Financial Services
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My client is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in todays modern business landscape. My cilen empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. My client a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
My client Auditing and Attest Engagement services are the cornerstone of our firm. My client audit and advisory team possess the expertise necessary to give stakeholders confidence in financial information. This team provides audit services, Review and compilation services and other agreed upon audit procedures to a variety of client sizes and industries. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead the engagement team staff on the planning and execution of an audit, review or compilation engagement to effectively and efficiently provide world-class client service
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the audit engagement from staffing, planning, risk assessment, fieldwork, financial reporting and the conclusion.
- Provide supervision and support to the engagement staff and promote open communication to the engagement manager and partner.
- Collaborate with managers and partners on client issue resolution and make recommendations for any legal, regulatory and accounting issues that arise during an audit engagement
- Reviewing all schedule and non-scheduled general ledger accounts for accurate entries
- Manage multiple engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines
- Create and track engagement budgets to review for inefficiencies that may arise during the audit
- Conduct constructive discussions with team members on their evaluations and providing counsel accordingly
- Serve in professional development programs as an instructor or discussion leade
- Bachelor`s degree in accounting
- CPA or CPA eligible
- At least 3-6 years of public accounting experience, with experience leading multiple engagements and supervising staff.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including familiarity with US GAAP
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the Firm well to clients management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem solving skills.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: