Job #: 34731
Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Columbia, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
N/A JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- Minimum 5 plus years of industrial design and field construction experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical prints and diagrams.
- Professional Engineer license considered a plus.
- Basic knowledge of computers and MS Office programs Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Proficient with AutoCAD 2016 or later.
- Must be able to learn quickly, multitask and utilize time wisely.
- Strong background with technical writing to be able to write documents for operations and maintenance, explaining new or modified equipment.
- Experienced with field work and understanding the customer`s needs.
- Meeting established target dates for projects.
- Ability to work with in project scope and budget.
- Position is with a metals producing company which will be instrumental in engineering solutions to unique proprietary
- Equipment and installation of manufacturing equipment. Looking for someone who can work in the field as well to oversee
- Equipment installation and work well with all levels of employees in the organization. This person can come from the metals
- Production industry, metals fabrication, pulp/paper industry, heavy industrial machinery usage environment with machinery
- Design/installation background.
- Willing to learn; enjoys tackling new challenges.
- Organize and show attention to detail, with a "get it right the first time" mindset.
- Demonstrate dependability in attendance, work completion, and flexibility to meet business needs.
- Work with team members or independently; give and receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Make timely and sound decisions; uses resources wisely.
- Display a positive, can-do attitude; maintain composure when faced with difficult situations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: