Job #: 34836
Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Job Location: West Point, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: No
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Value and Employee Appreciation
- In addition to a competitive salary a performance bonus will be paid out throughout your first year of employment.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage options
- 401K (with company matching after the first year)
Your Role with the Company
The Program Manager responsibilities include: leading and mentoring our existing Network Support team in deployments, configuration, designs and supporting daily operations in addition to acting as a Subject Matter Expert in Network Engineering functions. This individual will also serve as the Government`s point of contact and provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Professional level of networking certification or equivalent work experience (e.g., Cisco Certified Network Professional) is preferred as is a PMO or relevant work experience.
- Must possess (or be able to obtain within 60-days) an IAT-Level II Certification (Sec+ is most common)
- Must be willing to work into on-call rotation
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing complex IT projects and operations of a nature similar in size and scope as referenced under the PWS.
- Working knowledge and experience administering and managing multiple IT tasks and substantial IT projects similar in size and scope.
- Successful management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in projects similar in size and scope as referenced under this PWS.
- In-depth knowledge of network design and operations for heterogenous wired and wireless enclaves with multiple security zones and data sensitivity.
- Technical and management leadership of task compliance with industry-accepted Government and civilian and user standards.
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines for example, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Institute of Electrical, and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), and Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- 7+ years experience in Network Engineering
- Knowledge of overall DoD contracts administration. - preferred, not mandatory
- Working knowledge of NIST Special Publication 800-53. - preferred, not mandatory.
- Knowledge of DoD Risk Management Framework (e.g., DoD Instruction 8510.01) is preferred
- BS degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply: