Job #: 34831
Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Milford, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leader in state-of-the-art converting services for flexible materials and they are supplying the medical device industry with key materials. If you are looking to make a difference please conact us. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a leader in state-of-the-art converting services for flexible materials. They need a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to support the manufacturing processes and quality systems in their growing medical device business. The Engineer must be capable of blending process and quality improvements
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer supports new and existing products and processes within a GxP manufacturing environment. This includes improving productivity and yield, leading and participating in investigations and root cause analyses, updating documentation such as standard operating procedures and work instructions, and writing and participating in engineering trials. In addition to performing as an individual contributor, the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will provide direction, guidance and mentoring to other engineering staff.
- Provide direction, guidance and mentoring to other engineering staff
- Provide technical support using structured methods such as DMAIC.
- Develop, write, and execute engineering trials, reports, internal audits, work instructions, SOPs
- Lead or participate in cross functional technical transfer teams
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement activities, within Change Control requirements.
- Lead or participate in investigations, root cause analyses, and action plans
- Research and develop new equipment, facilities and processes.
- Develop User Requirements Specifications (URS)
- Draft and execute acceptance tests
- BS degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Plastics Engineering
- 5 years industry experience, ideally in regulated medical device
- Technical leadership and independent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to teach others having interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- PC Skills - Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems, eQMS.
- Formal root cause analysis tools.
- Experience writing detailed nonconformance and CAPA investigations and reports.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: