Job #: 31269
Title: Physician ( Palliative Care / Hospice ) / Board Certified / Board Eligible
Job Location: Fort Myers, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the main tourist attractions in Southwest Florida are the beautiful beaches. Lee County is home to 10 beach parks and 7 beach accesses located on Florida`s West Coast and maintained by Lee County Parks & Recreation. JOB DESCRIPTION
Serve as physician team member and provide oversight / collaboration to the care teams. Diverse opportunities across our service areas throughout SW Florida. You can make a long lasting and positive impact while providing reliable expertise, compassionate care and providing a high level of customer service.
- Key Responsibilities
- Provide direct patient care in Care Centers (Hospice Houses), patient homes, facilities & hospitals
- Oversee care & treatment rendered by care teams
- Collaborate as part of an Interdisciplinary Team
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities
- Travel to Service Areas
- Benefits & Generous Paid Time Off available.
- Must be comfortable working in a Hospice setting.
- M.D. or D.O. from Accredited Medical School Currently licensed & in good standing in FL
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine trained and board certified preferred
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine also a plus
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Must possess a valid drivers license in the state of Florida, current automobile insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Clear level 2 background check
University - MD
How to Apply: