Job #: 29109
Title: SVP of Investments
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Rapidly growing RIA. Fast paced and demanding.
Small team, boutique feel and wear multiple hats.
Exposure to full gamut of public and private investments both domestic and international. JOB DESCRIPTION
SVP of Investments for top-tier, rapidly growing RIA with a dynamic approach to markets.
Global Perspective: large percentage of international entrepreneural clients.
Conducts research on investment and macroeconomic themes, drawing upon numerous sources of related data and third party research.
Develop capital market assumptions
Under the general direction of the Chief Investment Officer, contributes to the day to day management of multi-asset class and individual style model portfolios.
Participate in Client meetings and reviews. Must have client facing experience.
AI experience a plus. QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters degree in Finance or related field, or Bachelors degree in Finance while holding the Chartered Financial Analyst designation required.
- Minimum Required: 3-5+ years of related, substantive investment experience required.
- Meaningful experience and expertise in macro-economic analysis, including both primary research and curation/assessment of third party analysis.
- Meaningful experience and expertise in both top-down and bottom-up investment analysis, including strategic/tactical asset allocation, multi-strategy investing, fixed income portfolio management, equity portfolio management, and security analysis.Extensive experience and expertise working with financial data and related analytical tools.
- Meaningful knowledge of multi-asset class investing.
- Detailed knowledge of securities including but not limited to stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs, structured products, alternative investments, and options strategies.
- Solid knowledge of investment advisory business including advisory program types.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: