Job #: 34937
Title: Assurance Associates - can be remote
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonuses
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Top 200 firm, Top place to work for in Georgia, can be fully remote if they live near Atlanta (or at least in Georgia), excellent benefits package, promotions and bonuses based individual performance. JOB DESCRIPTION
2+ years of experience in public accounting. A CPA is not required for this level.
- Responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct all phases of audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk
- assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with
- AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
**This position requires public accounting experience in audit. Candidates that do not
possess this experience for at least 2 years will not be considered.**
**Candidates heavy in government auditing or work in the financial services industry will not be considered.**
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: