Job #: 34933
Title: Investment Sales Administrator
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Investment Sales Administrator Job Overview
Dynamic, boutique, Buffalo-area investment firm has immediate opening for an Investment Sales Administrator. JOB DESCRIPTION
Prepare documents required to open client accounts, process client requests and verify account set-up. Enter information into client database software. Scan and index account documents in electronic document management system. Perform other administrative duties and projects as assigned by manager.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare completed new account documents
- Work with new client account set-up in regards to banking and investment transactions
- Process varied client requests including check/wire distribution requests, account changes, transfers, deposits, etc. Complete associated paperwork and record as needed. Maintain pending items file to verify accurate completion.
- Prepare various monthly summary reports on review meetings and appointments.
- Participate in weekly Client Service Manager meetings.
- Perform various administrative duties, including faxing, copying, scanning and filing.
Knowledge skills and responsibilities:
- Bachelor`s degree in related field preferred
- Experience in the investment industry strongly preferred
- Strong PC skills
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, able to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, take direction, work with all personalities and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: