Job #: 34844
Title: Senior Funding Officer
Job Location: Austin, Texas - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity to join a growing company and earn incentive pay. Organization also offers flexible hours, career development opportunities, paid holidays and vacation time, awesome seasonal events and more! Our culture is one where people are appreciated, high paced but relaxed, and rewarding! JOB DESCRIPTION
The Funding Officer will be the principal point of contact with their assigned portfolio of clients serving either the Temp Staffing or Transportation industries.
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with credit policy, procedure, and business strategy.
- Responsible for credit risk and quality of the portfolio.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and financial condition of borrowing clients and take necessary action to collect past due accounts and ongoing repayment ability of all other accounts.
- Assist with due diligence/analysis with new client relationships, opportunity memos as appropriate.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and ability to work without direct supervision.
- Familiarity with business financials and specifically Accounts Receivables knowledge.
- Excellent negotiating skills, written and oral communication skills.
- 3+ years of direct lending experience
- Bachelor`s degree required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: