Job #: 35019
Title: Treasury Management Executive
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Management Executive
The Treasury Management Executive is accountable for marketing the Treasury Management suite of products to existing and new commercial customers; soliciting new core commercial deposits; acting as relationship manager on all deposit/treasury management matters for clients. Additionally tasked with monitoring market conditions and trends to keep respective markets competitive. JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits, establishes, and maintains new commercial banking relationships for the bank with a focus on treasury management products and core deposit growth.
- Partners closely with commercial lenders to ensure commercial deposits are gathered and treasury management products are sold to new commercial loan customers.
- Develops and executes sales presentations for clients/prospects. This includes formal presentations in response to requests for proposal as well as in the regular course of business.
- Contacts prospective customers, generates prospect lists, and cultivates referral sources.
- Manages commercial deposit relationships and remains the first point of contact for clients for all deposit related issues.
- Cross-sells treasury management products to existing customers within their markets.
- Safeguards the proper on-boarding on new treasury management customers with the help of the treasury management support platform.
- Provides training and continuing education to associates to certify they are current on treasury management products.
- Tracks all sales-related activities through the banks CRM as required.
- Accountable for staying current on all industry issues and regulations relevant to the duties of the position.
- Guarantees that all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable Treasury Solutions sales experience
- MS Office programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven capacity to build relationships with clients and internal business partners.
- Capacity to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Robust business and financial acumen.
- Possesses a high level of organization, accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through on assignments.
- Desire to work independently, with little supervision, and as a team.
- Capacity to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence, and/or journals, or government regulations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: