Job #: 35018
Title: Treasury Management Team Leader
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is accountable for the management, coordination and execution of Treasury Services sales growth and client servicing strategies. Essential responsibilities require consistent and direct communication with sales, product management, and operations team members and the capacity to drive a successful sales culture via client-facing involvement and regular in-market client calls. In addition, this opportunity requires a working knowledge of key industry business banking and treasury management products as well as a solid background in banking operations and technology. JOB DESCRIPTION
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Coordinates with fellow associates to identify prospective and existing clients to develop and increase treasury management services resulting in new and diversified income streams of service charge income and core deposits and investments.
- Actively engages in the direct business development including consistent and regular on-site prospect and client calls focusing on sales and service opportunities.
- Aids in the development of portfolio planning and management and client prioritization practices.
- Growth and retention of core deposits, investments, and treasury management services.
- Generation of new prospects as well as sales appointments for both prospect and existing clients.
- Develops and provides actionable client target lists for specific projects based upon applicable criteria.
- Actively markets and sells cash management, merchant, remote teller, and other applicable commercial client services.
- Completes contracts, documentation, risk analysis, and onboarding for Treasury Management clients.
- Collaborates on team projects, initiatives, and broader strategic relationship development efforts.
- Reports monthly sales, pipeline development, and provides information for regular interval performance reviews to leadership and to be used for individual coaching and performance evaluation purposes.
- Collaborates with product management and bank operations on a regular basis to service existing customer relationships.
- Maintains knowledge of the trends and new developments in the coordination, development, and execution of new and existing services.
- Negotiates the pricing of services internally and externally to ensure acceptable competitiveness and profitability.
- Provides coaching and effective training to clients on products features and enhance and increase sales officer productivity and development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Robust executive presence both internally/externally
- Capacity to generate new ideas, identify and drive development of new business
- Demonstrated leadership and selling skills
- Excellent listening, organizational and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Robust industry/market knowledge
- Capacity to mobilize and motivate internal networks and resources
- Robust financial and technology skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in financial services sales, business banking, and/or treasury management
- Capacity to travel throughout the assigned territory regularly to support sales efforts
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: