Job #: 35017
Title: Treasury Management Division Manager
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Management Division Manager
Accountable for accomplishing the banks objectives of attracting new clients and expanding existing relationships in treasury management products. JOB DESCRIPTION
Description of Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Actively participates in joint client and prospect calls and presentations with commercial lenders to further business development and sales efforts; leads cash management discussions with clients and prospects, identifying and assessing client needs and challenges and communicating features/benefits of Bank programs, cash management products and services.
- Achieve and surpass key objectives and goals in, business development, client retention, revenue growth, portfolio quality, fee income, cross sales, referrals, and client satisfaction in relation to cash management solutions.
- Call on new and existing commercial clients to develop cash management sales business.
- Proactively reviews allocated client base when applicable. Identifies deposit and cash management services solutions and cross-sale opportunities based on the needs of those customers within the portfolio.
- Maintain industry knowledge of cash management solutions and pricing to keep products current and competitive.
- Develop proposals and pricing for prospective and existing clients to further develop and strengthen business relationships.
- Work closely with service and operational areas of the Bank, third party vendors, etc. providing input to Bank systems designs, modifications, and implementation of cash management services implementation processes, and day to day client service delivery, as needed and requested.
- Assess recommended pricing on overall account profitability; recommends pricing exceptions for management review and approval.
- Proficient developing outside contacts and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) when necessary.
- Promote business for the Bank by maintaining up to date and thorough knowledge of treasury solutions programs, products, and services, as well as applicable regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Partner with commercial lenders in pre-proposal discussions to fully understand client needs and shape preferred solutions.
- Directly accountable for managing and retention of clients business by safeguarding client satisfaction with services therefore increasing portfolio revenue.
Requirements: Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Four or more years professional experience in the banking or financial industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, or equivalent work experience.
- Treasury Management designation preferred; CTP or CCM.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
- Robust understanding of all financial institution policies and procedures.
- Above average computer literacy with accurate data entry skills; proficient knowledge of working with spreadsheet and creating formulas. Capacity to become proficient in use of specific software required for position.
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy, and organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with robust analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication, sales, and public relations skills.
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities/projects with varied deadlines.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: