Job #: 35013
Title: Treasury Management Team Lead (Player/Coach)
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Management Team Lead (Player/Coach)
Accountable for generating new deposit and revenue by selling Treasury Management solutions to new clients and retaining current client relationships. Develop partnership with Relationship Managers to jointly generate and grow a profitable business. Accountable for multiple lines of business or industry segments with more complex treasury management needs. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Accountable for the development of new treasury management business in addition to growing and retaining existing business relationships.
- Orchestrate customer and prospect sales calls focusing on a consultative approach to expand business relationships by selling treasury management and other bank services and products.
- Prepare and present comprehensive sales proposals to customers and prospects.
- Manage all elements of the sales cycle to include business development, prospect qualification, needs analysis and close of sale to meet revenue growth goals as defined in an annual performance plan.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline within the Banks customer relationship management system.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, interface with vendors, and represent the bank at local industry conferences and meetings throughout the year
- Serve as the Treasury Management Advisor for the market, providing education on treasury management products, pricing, operation, and value to business relationships.
- Attend Relationship Manager pipeline meetings and schedule consistent meetings with your partners to strategize on customer and prospect opportunities.
- Partner with the Implementation Consultant and Commercial Services to make certain that new services are established correctly and in a timely manner and to ensure that customer issues are addressed in a professional and responsive manner.
- Identify product improvements and enhancements by communicating client and prospect needs to Commercial Product Management.
- Bachelor`s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or other undergraduate degree.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software required. Familiarity with various financial payments software applications.
- CCM/CTP certification preferred.
- Proven Capacity to build relationships with clients and internal business partners.
- Minimum of six years treasury management sales experience, including a track record of meeting sales goals and demonstrated knowledge of cash management products and related business, financial and risk management processes.
- Robust business and financial acumen.
- Possesses a high level of organization, accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through on assignments.
- Capacity to effectively work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks to successfully manage workflow and meet deadlines.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: