Job #: 35012
Title: Treasury Management Sales Lead and Officer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $220,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Treasury Management Sales Lead Officer partners with bankers across the assigned region to identify potential treasury and deposit opportunities. The TMSO provides solutions and technical product consulting for all facets of business receivables, payables, and cash position management. The TMSO manages prospect qualification, needs analysis and closing. This position develops and maintains relationships with key internal partners to facilitate product, pricing, and process knowledge. They develop and deliver comprehensive proposals and presentations designed to impact client decisions and enhance client efficiency, maximizing their cash utilization. JOB DESCRIPTION
Key Functions & Duties
- Create and expand relationships maintaining a high level of service.
- Acquire and maintain extensive knowledge of products, services, pricing, documentation, operating systems, data transmissions, file formats and protocols necessary for the delivery and support of Treasury Management products and services.
- Partners with bankers to identify Treasury Management opportunities and coordinate calling efforts.
- Manage multiple, detailed work assignments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations designed to educate and advise clients of Treasury Management products and services.
- Facilitate onboarding of intricate industries or relationships.
- Aid internal bank partners when necessary with the identification of additional client needs, offering/providing additional products and services.
- Aid with projects as directed by executive and senior leadership.
- Adheres specifically to all Bank policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations, and laws.
- Utilizes all relevant training opportunities to expand knowledge and experience.
- Increases shareholder value through teamwork and superior customer service.
Experience, Skills, and General Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in business or other relevant field.
- CTP or CCM certification.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Advanced knowledge of Treasury Management services, account analysis, and banking operations.
- Five or more years banking experience preferred.
- Must exhibit robust leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage multiple detailed work assignments with competing priorities without compromising service or accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and aptitude to learn new software.
- Must have the capacity to organize tasks and set priorities.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: