Job #: 34981
Title: Director of Financial Wealth Planning
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $210,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Director of Financial Wealth Planning
Our firm has been engaged by a leading Investment Firm / Multi-Family Office client to assist them with the addition of a Director of Financial Wealth Planning. The firm prides themselves on caring, high touch relationships with their clients and a collaborative team environment.
The firm collaborates with UHNW individuals/families, endowments and foundations and specializes in delivering informed decisions in all financial areas including but not limited to investments, tax/estate planning, and philanthropy. They tailor investment policies to each unique client they serve. They seek out passionate and experienced team members. The opportunity is open due to expansion and provides continued growth and professional development with regular interaction with the partners. JOB DESCRIPTION
Director of Financial Wealth Planning Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to discuss cash flow model and plan recommendations.
- Design, manage, and implement personalized recommendations, including wealth enhancement, transfer, protection, and charitable giving, for ultra-high net worth clients.
- Analyze estate plan documents to evaluate needed revision recommendations.
- Construct and implement custom cash flow model scenarios.
- Research and deliver updates concerning current tax mitigation strategies and prevailing estate plan approaches.
- Partner with Wealth Advisory team to construct tailored innovative planning proposals for prospective clients.
- Construct and provide planning insights and content for client publications.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably within Finance or Business.
- Extensive Wills, Trusts, & Estate Law knowledge
- CFP, CPA, or J.D. strongly preferred.
- Minimum of eight or more years providing advice and guidance to UHNW clients.
- Skilled with cashflow and modeling software.
- Robust expertise in corporate and individual tax strategies, estate planning, and philanthropic giving.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: