Job #: 34971
Title: Director of Wealth Planning
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $210,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Director of Wealth Planning
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Wealth Planning leader to deliver strategic direction for the Wealth Planning department. This leader will serve as an advocate of the firm and provide financial/estate planning expertise in collaboration with team members and their clients.
In this player-coach role, the Director of Wealth Planning is required to be a subject matter expert (SME) on a wide range of financial and estate planning strategies and be a leader in client engagement especially in complicated cases. The Director of Wealth Planning participates in significant consulting services which vary from conference calls and/or in-person meetings with firm associates and their individual clients, to conducting client seminars and internal training sessions. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for wide-ranging business activities and departmental leadership including development and implementation of short and long-range department objectives and strategies and following to completion.
- Oversees budget and controls expenses.
- Supervises and executes customized client wealth planning analysis, recommendations, plan development, presentation, and execution in partnership with team members.
- Consults with clients and internal team members on a variety of planning strategies including estate planning, equity-based compensation, asset protection, multi-generational wealth transfer, federal and state death tax minimization, tax advantaged philanthropic gifting, business succession, wealth replacement, gifting, key-person insurance, qualified plans, and non-qualified deferred compensation.
- Coordinates the design, advancement, implementation, and on-going evaluation of all wealth planning programs.
- Supervises and organizes all client consulting activities to safeguard accuracy and quality of recommendations.
- Ensures the department generates quality client-facing and advisor-facing educational materials.
- Develops and presents educational seminars to clients as well as internal firm training seminars.
- Keeps up to date with tax and estate planning solutions by research and reading relevant journals, seminars and attending relevant courses.
- Prior management experience and experience as a Financial Professional preferred.
- Series 7 and 66 (or 7, 63, and 65) required within first six months of employment.
- Knowledge in developing estate plans for ultra-high net-worth clients.
- Expert knowledge of industry leading planning tools and technology.
- Capability to analyze and simplify complicated wealth planning solutions to a variety of clientele
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of eight or more years of related professional experience.
- Juris Doctor and CFP strongly desired
- Act as a key resource and contributor on cross-departmental projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and project management skills with the capacity to collaborate across divisions and teams.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: