Job #: 34966
Title: Senior Fiduciary Officer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Fiduciary Officer
Our client is searching for a Senior Fiduciary Officer. This associate is answerable for the administration of trusts and advisory relationships in accordance with the terms of the governing trust document and in compliance with all pertinent statutes. Works in partnership with advisors to deliver excellence and consistency in each client experience. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordination of trust funding and disbursement/distribution schedules.
- Performs account acceptance process; assesses trust instruments, research funding information to determine acceptance of trust and coordinates funding.
- The Senior Fiduciary Officer conducts client meetings as needed. Partnering in tandem with Advisors, routinely assessing the trust as well as the clients financial status for recommended tax and investment strategies.
- Administers trusts including communicating with beneficiaries, determines suitability of discretionary distributions and ensures trusts are administered according to terms of document.
- Monitors cash balances for anticipated distributions, fees, and taxes
- Coordinates/Assesses fiduciary tax returns/estimated tax payments
- Intently focuses on internal controls/risk management. This may include updating/improving policies and procedures as necessary as well as supporting all BSA and other regulatory programs
- Attends committee meetings as assigned.
Senior Fiduciary Officer - Opportunity Requirements:
- Four-year bachelors degree and JD or CPA; JD preferred.
- Must have robust knowledge of trust code.
- Graduate of Trust School strongly preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years trust administration experience required.
- Possess a professional demeanor with the greatest respect for confidential matters.
- Must have superb written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: