Job #: 34949
Title: Client Advisor - Trust Officer
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client Advisor - Trust Officer
Our client is a leading, well established, and highly ranked multi-family office with strong regional roots. Impressive but controlled and disciplined continued growth and expansion equates to this need to add a key member to their expanding office.
The Client Advisor Trust Officer will be accountable for expanding and expanding the firm through their high touch and personalized model to Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals and Families. They cultivate a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to build out your career and make a profound impact on clients lives JOB DESCRIPTION
Client Advisor Trust Officer Responsibilities:
- Partner with the investment team on scheduling clients investment performance assessment and monitoring trades.
- Continuous development of new business. Acquired through independent means, partnering with other departments and senior management, and utilizing professional networking and direct solicitation.
- Coordinate with tax and operations departments to provide clients with information required for tax filings and management of accounting records.
- Manage UHNW client relationships with vast client contact and a working familiarity of trust and agency account administration including fiduciary accounting, securities, finance, real estate, taxes, and estate planning.
- Collaborate closely with other departments (investment/portfolio management, tax, operations, and planned giving/foundations) to safeguard client activities are properly handled.
- Supervise the processes of opening accounts, drafting correspondence to clients, transferring/distributing assets.
- A proven proficient understanding and knowledge of legal documents encompassing trusts, estate planning and finance, including trust agreements, deeds, powers of appointment, powers of attorney, stock powers, assignments, disclaimers, and partnership agreements.
- Bachelors degree is required, JD is highly desired.
- CTFA, CFP, CFA, CPA, or related certifications.
- Minimum of seven or more years of fiduciary and trust experience with ultra-high net worth wealth advisory and portfolio management interfacing with UHNW clients.
- Minimum of four years of demonstrated business development within the UHNW space.
- Previous leadership experience a tremendous plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: