Job #: 35035
Title: Regional Sales Manager Heavy Equipment
Job Location: Athens, Georgia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: + significant comission structure
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Regional Sales Manager Heavy Equipment
Territory: Southeastern United States (SC, GA, FL, MS, AL & TN)
Compensation: Base salary + Bonus (10% target) + Commission
Travel: 70% - Vehicle allowance, gas card and travel expenses paid.
A top tier manufacturer of custom heavy trailers is seeking a high energy sales professional with heavy equipment sales experience to partnering with local dealers to grow the Southeastern United State segment of their business. This territory already has existing sales going on and local brand presence. Were looking for someone who will grow the promising territory. The right fit RSM will possess four (4) + years of proven successful sales experience and knowledge of the heavy equipment industry.
What you get to do:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with dealers; recommending solutions.
- Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution of territories, quotas, and goals.
- Maintains relationships with dealers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending profit and service improvements. Responsible for meeting/bettering the companys short and long term orders, sales and performance goals and ensuring revenue targets and designated product mix targets are fulfilled in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Development and enhancement of Critical to Customer (metrics to ensure company is seen as the most customer focused company in our market segments.
- Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Represent company at trade shows to promote product.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, supply chain or other related field.
- Four (4) years experience in heavy equipment sales.
- Proven success track record of lead generation
- Superior interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical, time management and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel 70% with over night
- Maintain valid drivers license
- Hold a U.S. Passport.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: