Job #: 35033
Title: Dairy Technical Sales Territory Manager
Job Location: Merced, California - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Annual Bonus and comission available
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Dairy Technical Sales Territory Manager
Locations: California (focus: Central Valley area)
Key Requirements: Dairy Sales
Direct Hire position
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a dynamic and competitive dairy client in seeking a Dairy Territory Manager to work with veterinarians, nutritionist and producers to help improve dairy performance. The Dairy Territory Manager will join a close-knit team that values work-life balance, family, passion for dairy, healthy competition, and honesty.
This role requires a technical dairy nutrition acumen, or ability to learn nutrition acumen, in order to support nutritionist, veterinarians and dairy producers on herd best practices. The successful Dairy Sales Consultant will have previous experience and knowledge of dairy and beef nutrition, as well as awareness of the current regulations surrounding the dairy and beef industries. The Territory Manager will be expected to grow the business by building strong relationships based on a foundation of respect, trust, and reliability.
What you get to do:
- Promote and secure sales opportunities from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Grow sales by identifying potential new customers, understanding their business, and communicating our product value.
- Develop relationships with customers at all levels, including influencers, decision makers, product implementers, marketing and purchasing.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Understand and interpret technical product information and research data with the ability to convey it in a way that customers at varying levels can comprehend and use the information.
- Deliver presentations, webinars, corporate gatherings, etc., and serve as a company representative at trade shows and other Dairy/Cattle industry meetings.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotes for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints to appropriate channels within the organization.
- Coordinates sales efforts with sales management accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Maintains updates with customers regarding products, procedures and questions.
- Attend meetings and industry related shows when required.
What we need from you:
- Proven successful working experience working with all key Dairy and Beef cattle stakeholders: owner, manager, nutritionists, vet, distributor
- Strong technical background in animal health and sciences; preferably college degree.
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Willingness to travel within the designated territory (California)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers in a consultative sales approach.
- Knowledge or the ability to learn technical information related to functional products and ability to assists customers on-farm in the application of company products.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and foster long term relationships.
- Effectively communicate with the marketing, sales, research staffs, customers, industry experts, influencers and other business contacts.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
-Annual Base Salary
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: