Job #: 35032
Title: Division Controller
Job Location: Rockford, Illinois - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25-30% Executive Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Large International manufacturing company. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Division Controller will be responsible for the overall financial management and controls for the operation and for protection of the assets. This business leader will partner with the Plant Leadership Team to maximize EBIT and optimize Operating Working Capital requirements by achieving maximum return on financial assets and growing revenue through internal growth and additional market penetration opportunities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual P&L consolidations and financial reporting consistent with GAAP and Policy.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial analyses for significant transactions, and major capital expenditure proposals; present leadership team with a clear and concise review of current and projected operating results.
- Assess and upgrade finance organization as needed to meet the changing needs of the business. Exercise strong leadership skills including communications and teamwork between finance, operating groups, division and corporate staff.
- Provide leadership to strengthen internal control environment and maintain SOX section 404 compliance.
- Partner with the General Manager, Plant Manager and other members of the leadership team; provide advice and counsel on a wide range of issues facing the business.
- Facilitate timely development of financial plans, including sales, profits, capital spending, standard cost, cash flow and balance sheets. Proactively assess key assumptions underlying operating plans; identify major risks and opportunities and compare to management expectations.
- Manage assets, revenue chain, credit & collections, and cash. Identify and pursue opportunities for reducing working capital.
- Support sales through and review of quotes consistent with corporate profit objectives.
- Refines and maintains the integrity of the plants standard cost system.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls.
- Minimum 10 years financial management experience in progressively responsible positions within multi-unit/cultural manufacturing organizations; a demonstrated track record of accountability and achievement.
- Strong skills and knowledge of accounting theory and application of financial principles (GAAP) and experience operating within a SOX compliant environment.
- Demonstrated track record of financial control and analysis within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ERP; ability to recommend changes and upgrades to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong managerial presence that reflects a participative, pro-active, hands-on operating style requiring a high energy level and tolerance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, people development, planning and organization skills. B.S. degree required. MBA/CPA preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: