Job #: 34773
Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Production Incentives
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Exceptional CPA firm headquartered in South Florida. The firm has two offices (Miami and Boca Raton) with appromimately 40 professionals. Has an entrepreneurial and boutique environment. Their clients are very sophisticated entities with complex tax issues.
This role is perfect for someone that wants to grow and development their career in a smaller family-oriented firm environment. There is a definite career path and upward mobility in the firm. Work/life balance is great relative to other CPA firms (busy season hours are around 55-60 hours max).
Compensation is great with a strong base salary plus an incentive overtime compensation. Hours worked above 35 client billed hours are paid with an additional hourly rate. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Tax compliance and tax planning for high net worth individuals and their businesses
- Federal tax focused (individuals, partnerships, S-corp, C-corp, estates, trusts)
- Some exposure to international tax
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Direct communication with tax clients including working with their CFOs, attorneys, etc.
- Reports to Tax Managers and Partners QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years public accounting tax experience
- Bachelors in Accounting required, Masters in Tax preferred
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Experience from regional to large CPA firm is preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: