Job #: 34704
Title: Director of Accounting & Finance
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 20% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company we are working with provides strong growth potential to CFO for the right candidate. The Director of Accounting and Finance will have the opportunity to help drive sales and develop with the expansion of the company. Be a strategical leader with a well-known organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
NPAWorldwide is recruiting for a Director of Accounting and Finance for a well-known, diverse and growing organization near Syracuse. The Director of Accounting and Finance will oversee the budget and finances, analyze past financial performance and direct the accounting operations of the company.
- Created efficiencies in accounting system and documentation process. Maintains a sound system of internal controls over accounting operations to help mitigate risk.
- Oversee the preparation and review of all financial reporting and comply with GAAP.
- Make recommendations to senior leadership on company performance and be a strategic leader in development of company growtn.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis of variances.
- Develops automated reporting, financial models and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data
- Provides financial analysis, with relevant information for/on capital investments, pricing decisions, etc.
- Works with external independent CPA firm on audit and tax return information
- Oversees the operations of the Accounting Department
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems financial analysis and data analysis.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of GAAP
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or relevant Masters
- CPA designation preferred but not required.
- Eight to ten years of progressive, related accounting experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: