Job #: 34699
Title: Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager (Assistant Relationship Manager) - Banking Only
Job Location: Alpharetta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager (Assistant Relationship Manager)
Please note: Only Traditional Commercial Banking candidates will be considered by client (Mortgage professionals will not be entertained)
With mentorship and supervision from the Regional Executive, this position assists with the evaluation of financial and other risks associated with business clients.
Robust client, prospect and COI interaction may be possible for highly qualified candidates. JOB DESCRIPTION
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provides best in class client and banker support including attending joint calls, meetings, and COI calls.
- Analyzes financial statements, evaluates historical operating performance and financial condition and calculates operational and credit risks of client or potential borrower.
- Spreads financial statements, business tax returns and personal tax returns using financial analysis software.
- Represent the bank in the community by energetically participating in community affairs and local and professional organizations to find and develop new clients and enhance the Banks image.
- Finishes covenant compliance and tracking through calculations and documentation as required.
- Concludes loan and account summary and financial updates to asset quality reports.
- Completes collateral valuations and validates Borrowing Bases or Advances with restrictions.
- Four (4) year college degree preferably in business or related area, or equivalent business and/or business credit work experience.
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and client servicing skills which meets the client bank`s established standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Established personal computer skills; working Acquaintance of MS Office and other spreadsheet and database programs is required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: