Job #: 34598
Title: Preconstruction Managers / Business Development
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Looking to hire an organized, pre-construction Manager with experience in engineering, architecture or construction management.
Design / Layout System with little to no information.
Proficiency in planning, design, and construction of HVAC systems for commercial facilities - Hydronic & Air Distribution Systems.
Provide engineering depth & added value to the Business Development, Estimating Divisions, and Preconstruction
Acute level of detail in review of engineering drawing, specification, and front-end documents.
Experience with Commercial, Institutional, Educational, and Healthcare Market segments.
Strong understanding of California Building Codes, ASHRAE standards, and OSHPD requirements.
Coordinate activities as required to ensure client satisfaction and project success.
- 4-Year Engineering Degree -- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management.
- LEED AP Accreditation (preferred, not required).
- EIT/PE Licensure (preferred, not required).
- OSHPD experience is crucial.
- Day-to-day business communication.
- Prospective client presentations.
-Supervising entry-level & experienced engineering staff.
- Proposal development and delivery.
-Strong social, verbal & written communication skills. Must be able to professionally articulate and express goals of via all forms of communication.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial construction industry experience working at a consulting engineering, engineering/architectural or design-build company.
- Strong understanding of California Building Codes, ASHRAE Standards, and OSHPD Requirements.
Experience in the following areas preferred (but not required)
- BIM AutoCAD, Revit & Navisworks.
- Energy Modeling Techniques.
- Central Plant Design & Optimization.
- Sustainable Design Methodologies.
Benefits include the following:
Competitive wage (doe).
Medical and dental benefits.
401k retirement plan.
Long Term Disability.
Paid sick time. QUALIFICATIONS
How to Apply: