Job #: 34575
Title: Project Engineers (Construction not actual design engineers)
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Only Northern CA candidates that are currently local. For the HVAC / Mechanical Construction Industry. Looking to hire an organized and timely HVAC Project Assistant/PE. The Project Assistant/PE must have short and long-term processing abilities, demonstrate their ability to understand and comply with company, project, contractual requirements, and to provide clear and accurate documentation.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing large & complex HVAC construction projects.
- Assist in tracking field installation.
- Assist in managing subcontractor scope and performance contractual requirements.
- Organize, file, and track all project coordination and correspondence.
- Learn all software programs utilized in the day-to-day business operations of the company.
- Accurate documentation to successfully track projects, including submittals, schedules, schedule of values, billings, RFI`s (requests for information), requests for change orders, change orders, project start-up and close-out (including timely processing of O&M`s and "as-built" packages).
Basis of Evaluation:
- Projects consistently meet or exceed expected profit objectives.
- Effective control of deliveries to coincide with schedules and progress billing.
- Timely review, approval, and submission of RFI`s, requests for change orders, and change orders.
- Timeliness and accuracy of submittals, project turnover and start-up packages.
- Proper documentation of all projects reflecting the flow of the project (required should we ever have cause to litigate).
- Maintain and grow company`s customer satisfaction and reputation.
- Experience in mechanical contracting is desired but not necessary.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a "can-do" problem solving attitude.
- Must be an excellent listener and communicator.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, and Bluebeam.
- Bachelor degree in a Construction related profession or similar is required.
- Must present a strong, confident and professional image.
- Bluebeam, Adobe editing, ACAD training is an advantage
Benefits include the following:
- Competitive wage (doe).
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- FSA insurance.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick time
- Paid Vacations
How to Apply: