Job #: 19816
Title: Controller- VP of Finance
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 15% bonus+ lucrative stocks -
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to grow your career. This company is part of an78B$ public aerospace company and they are looking for this person to be part of the leadership team, helping the company plan their growth. . The potential is Group Controller at the Corporate, (OH or CA) office in 3-5 years. They offer great salary bonus and stock options. JOB DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE AND PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITES
Provide leadership and direction for maximizing financial assests by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial and reporting functions. Oversees, cost and general accounting, accounts receivable/collection and payroll.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assests by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
- Provides status of financial condition of the Company by collecting, interpreting and reporting key financial data, in a timely manner, to all levels of the organization.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors and filing financial reports; advises management of actions and potential risks.
- Arranges for audits as required and appropriate.
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively.
- Develop and implement process improvements that will result in cost reductions and help the Companys growth.
- Develops a financial staff that is up-to-date on information and technology to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years financial leadership experience in publicly traded manufacturing companies, SOX exp
- Experience in plant operations
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to build strong teams and focus team members on results with customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Track record of helping to grow a business in a controller capacity.
- Track record of innovative, cost effective solutions to solving daily business problems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards with ability to build high trust and standards.
- Strong decision making skills with ability to see them through.
- Self starter, action oriented.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: