Job #: 34539
Title: Sr. Quantitative Researcher
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Trading Automation & Analytics team consists of physicists and mathematicians who built their careers with major asset managers, hedge funds, and broker-dealers across Equities, Fixed Income, and FX trading. We see an opportunity in the financial industry to create advanced trading tools and to make the markets more efficient. The innovative decision support tools and state-of-the-art quantitative models we build, help traders, portfolio managers, and CIOs, to make important decisions across the buy-side and sell-side.
Our Quants are resourceful, adaptable, and collaborative. They combine their technical skills and product knowledge to craft unsurpassed solutions for our customers. If you are a creative, open-minded, and results-oriented quant JOB DESCRIPTION
As a member of the Trading Research Quant team, you will work with various asset classes, contributing to decision making and trading strategies. Trade Cost Analysis (TCA), Broker-Algo selecting tools, crowd-sourcing, alpha and risk modeling, market impact, and optimizations are all part of this process.
- Create innovative frameworks and state-of-the-art quantitative models for a variety of our clients and job functions including traders, portfolio managers, and CIOs.
- Participate in the full life-cycle workflow from hypothesis formulation, research, and prototyping through to production release to clients.
- PhD/MS in science/math/engineering/operations research/quant finance
- Fluency in calculus and stochastic processes
- At least 4+ years of financial industry experience, preferably with Bonds, FX or Futures
- Experience building advanced statistical methods in a big data environment
- Numerical programming experience in Python
- A creative mind with attention to details and drive for results
- Comfort interacting with other quants, developers and product managers
- Market microstructure and TCA knowledge
- Multi-asset experience
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Solid programming experience, preferably with Python
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: