Job #: 34436
Title: CT Tech ARRT
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Sign On $4000
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are recruiting a CT Tech for an expanding nor for profit healthcare system located approximately 1 hour West of Columbus!
- Day into evening shifts
- $4,000 sign-on bonus
- $23.48 - $31.58/hr
- Some relocation negotiable
- Will join team of 13 other CT Techs and 1 CT Tech Coordinator
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $475 -750/ month JOB DESCRIPTION
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (or equivalent) in the appropriate specialty (radiography) and licensed by the State of Ohio in Radiology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in CT or obtain ARRT CT registry within 2 years of hire date.
- Competence in all diagnostic and invasive CT procedures performed at this facility.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, facilitation, conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated excellence with listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a complex and changing working environment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of computer software related to electronic imaging and clinical information management.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: