Job #: 34432
Title: CST Surgical Technician Technologist
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity for Surgical Technicians Technologists in CVOR, or General Surgery.
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $475 -725/ month. JOB DESCRIPTION
Surgical Techs for an expanding healthcare system located one hour East of Columbus!
Open Heart 40 hours /week varied shifts
Inpatient General Surgery 36 hours/week varied shifts
Inpatient General Surgery 36 hours/week NIGHT shifts
2nd shift diff = $2.20/hr
3rd shift diff = $2.35/hr
Weekend diff = $0.90/hr
- Must have skills and knowledge in sterile and aseptic techniques.
- Will assist in preparing the operating room- may hand instruments to the surgeon, count sponges, needles, and other materials used after each layer closure.
- Order supplies, ensure equipment such as Autoclave is properly working, apply sterile drapes around patient, etc.
- Maybe be part of the team to clean the Operating Room after surgery.
- Opportunities in CVOR, or General Surgery.
- Hospital has 2 new Open-Heart Surgeons
- $17.17/hr - $23.09/hour
- Relocation assistance will not exceed $500
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.) QUALIFICATIONS
Must be a graduate of an Associate Degree in Surgical Technology Program
Must be Licensed in Ohio
Prefer a minimum of one year of experience however may consider a strong new graduate.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: