Job #: 34330
Title: QA Manager
Job Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent Benefits including both immediate 401K match and Pension Plan!
Highly visible position being a plant startup with a fortune 500 manufacturing co. JOB DESCRIPTION
Plant QA Manager for a growing & stable high speed industrial packaging manufacturing plant extruding and thermoforming metal sheets to produce food grade packaging materials for large industrial Beverage Consumer Package Goods Customers. High Speed Continuous Process Industrial Manufacturing or related Packaging industry experience required. This is a new plant startup located appx. an hour north of Allentown, PA. QUALIFICATIONS
- Leadership experience over direct reports in a high speed multi production line manufacturing plant in a related QA leadership role.
- QMS, FSMS, ISO 9000 System and/or HACCP Implementation experience.
- External & Internal Quality Customer Management experience for large industrial manufacturing customers
- Process Capability i.e. SPC
- Strong Quality Systems experience
- Demonstrated Continuous Improvement (CI) LEAN Six Sigma experience driving change with visibility on the plant floor
- Internal Audit
- 4 + years related experience in a highspeed continuous processing packaging manufacturing environment (CPG Packaging, Food & Beverage OR related Industrial metal extrusion thermoforming manufacturing preferred)
- Working knowledge of the following areas: company policies, procedures, and products; quality assurance principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures; generally accepted managerial practices and procedures; business principles, legal practices, customer needs and expectations.
- Experience resolving chronic quality defects in a product.
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard plant quality assurance techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Ability to negotiate with customers to promote or sell ideas or concepts
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: