Job #: 34286
Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities. JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you an excellent communicator with the proven ability to effectively lead others and engage customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities and a high level of responsibility?
Our client, a leading automotive supplier, is seeking a dynamic Engineering Manager Aftermarket Diagnostics to join their team in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Reporting to the General Manager (SS), the Engineering Manager will initiate, organize, plan, direct, and monitor all responsible departmental functions including Administrative/Personnel; Systems Engineering; Hardware, Software, and Application Engineering; Strategy; and Financial. Additionally, this hands-on leader will ensure the Mission and Vision of the organization are being widely observed and will effectively provide operational guidance and recommendations based on financial performance and annual objectives. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering domain
- 10+ years experience with system, hardware, and software design
- Experience in managing hardware and advanced/system engineering teams
- Experience within the Automotive or Process Automation industry
- Knowledge of hardware industry best practices
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Experience with budget development and control
- Experience in hardware product strategy and life cycle management
- Experience with automotive diagnostic software tools considered a strong plus
- Experience with the design and development of automotive diagnostic software tools
- Intimate knowledge of existing OE-Services and products is a strong plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: