Job #: 34164
Title: Financial Analyst Healthcare
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburg and Wheeling.! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $475 -$750/ month. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Financial Analyst provides financial analysis support to the not for profit HealthCare System.
The incumbent serves as a steward of financial and statistical data and information utilized by key stakeholders for making critical decisions and will interact with various departments, including management at all levels. He/she will ensure the accuracy and integrity of reported data and information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs financial analysis, modeling, and reporting, related to project/business proposals.
- Conducts financial analysis of moderate to high complexity information to assure key stakeholders are provided with actionable, accurate and high integrity financial data.
- Communicates analytical findings and value added-information to stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Works in conjunction with data management team for statistical gathering, reporting and compilation of benchmarking information.
- Provides support in long range financial planning.
- Assists with quarterly bond disclosure documents.
- Prepares annual department operating and capital budget for leadership approval.
- Performs variance analysis of budget to actual monthly reports.
- Maintains credit rating documents and all supporting documentation.
- Prepares, validates and assimilates reported payroll information for productivity tool and analyzes such data to ensure efficiency.
- Produces pro forma statements and feasibility analysis for long-term financial planning and forecasting.
- Maintains report tracking database and completes recurring and ad hoc reports for all areas.
- Develops and maintains service line reports in alignment with strategic initiatives and orchestrates the process for routine distribution.
- Identifies and implements process improvement strategies to effectively and efficiently produce reports, gather information, and meet organizational needs.
- Maintains data integrity to ensure all data received, retrieved, and processed is validated prior to distribution.
- In conjunction with routine reporting incorporates cost accounting analysis to supplement the strategic decision-making process.
- Analyzes Lean Six Sigma projects throughout process to identify potential cost savings benefit.
- Provides coaching and assists with training, promoting a team-oriented environment
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare reimbursement methodologies.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with ability to read, categorize, comprehend and calculate information.
- Proficiency in data mining and analysis.
- Demonstrates in-depth accounting and finance knowledge and is willing and able to learn healthcare service line specific operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills to effective create analysis and presentations.
- Ability to independently prioritize and focus on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be detail oriented and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: