Job #: 31693
Title: Product Engineer
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. Product Engineer eCompressors
As a vastly skilled Product Engineer, you are well-versed in the development of precision products to reach design solutions. You are highly observant and work well in a fast-paced environment with many projects on the go.
In a team environment, you work well to collaborate on initiatives to improve product innovation, cost, and quality.
If this sounds like you, our client, a leading supplier to the automotive industry, is seeking Sr. Product Engineer for their Buffalo, New York facility. JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications.
The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
- Designing and developing AC compressor components working with design personnel
- Developing and authoring engineering specifications for components and assemblies to be used in manufacturing facilities to mass-produce compressor components and assemblies
- Creative, diagnostic and innovative problem solving as applied to engineering problems
- Utilize DFMEA/PFMEA processes to provide a robust design prior to mass production
- Blueprint reading and interpretation & specification of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Assist with preparation and execution of test units
- Analyze test data and organize results relative to internal or customer specifications with observations and conclusions
- Participate in product innovation, cost, and quality improvement projects
- Participate in cross-functional teams related to customer program launch activity
- Work with suppliers and manufacturing plants to insure product design for high value and manufacturability
- BS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or higher
- 5-10 years experience in development of precision products/Automotive products..
- Understanding of Principles of statics, dynamics, mechanics of materials, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, strengths of materials, thermodynamics, physics (mechanical and electrical) and engineering design
- Good written and oral skills ability to convey technical concepts
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good results orientation and strong work ethic
- Asset - Automotive/Residential /Commercial HVAC development
- Asset - DFFS, Robust Engineering, Reliability engineering certification
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: