Job #: 34057
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse Palliative Care
Job Location: Zanesville, Ohio - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $475 -750/ month. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are recruiting a Licensed Practical Nurse for a Palliative Care
LPN will work 30-40 hours/week, Days.
This is considered a full-time position and eligible for all benefits.
Administers skilled direct and indirect patient care to an assigned group of patients according to the patients plan of care under the direction of the physician.
Adheres to universal precautions and is compliant with infection control policies.
Carries out job requirements as delegated by and with the supervision of a physician (or registered nurse). QUALIFICATIONS
- One year previous experience.
- Current Ohio LPN license as a Practical Nurse
- Current CPR Certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of orientation.
- Completion of an approved pharmacology course.
- Ability to communicate effectively in an oral and written manner, as well as the ability to observe, assess, guide, and evaluate others
- Ability to collect data, interpret findings, set priorities and carry out established plan
- Ability to read, calculate, and prepare medication, as well as the ability to observe and analyze any resulting reactions and to apply clinical knowledge.
How to Apply: