Job #: 33610
Title: Structural / Civil Engineer
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Structural and Civil Engineer
Location: Northeast Iowa area
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local NE Iowa manufacturer is seeking a Structural Engineer to add to their Engineering team. The right fit candidate will possess a solid work history of creating computations and drawing components and structures. We are seeking a professional who has confidence in leading and supporting multiple projects and a PE license.
What you get to do:
- Create submittal drawings in conformance with the intent of contract documents and design requirements.
- Generating fabrication drawings for final approval and release to production.
- Working closely with production, purchasing, and installation teams to resolve project issues.
- Coordinating accurate estimated completion dates with project managers.
- Prepare structural computations and specify design requirements for precast components, precast structures, and associated connections.
- Submitting Requests for Information (RFIs) as required during the design process.
What we need from you:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Iowa PE License.
- Autodesk software experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations to structural analysis of building systems and components.
- Clear understanding of building code requirements and an excellent understanding of the design and construction process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: