Job #: 33073
Title: C++ Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Prestigious company with outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks, free on-site gym, and the oportunity to take ownership of the applications you develop, from start to finish. JOB DESCRIPTION
Private financial firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C++ developer.
You will join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for the firm`s Index Desk.
You will work closely with traders and technologists to enhance trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable and stable systems. You will have a direct impact on a successful desk, working directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through short development cycles. QUALIFICATIONS
You should be a strong C++ developer with experience in performance and optimization.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience developing software applications.
- Experince in trading systems or related business is required.
- Experience with and a demonstrated understanding of Object oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high-throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment).
- Thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
- Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, Quants, and infrastructure teams.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: