Job #: 32529
Title: C# Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a top-rated company, offering a very casual work environment, free breakfast and lunch daily, free on-site gym, outstanding committment to technology. JOB DESCRIPTION
Premier financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C# developer.
You will join a team on the Options Trading Desk that is responsible for developing software for the firm`s primary trading platform. You will work directly with traders and Quants to develop high-performance systems and decision support tools in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop and implement client/server applications to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment.
- Work on foundational projects to inform trader decisions.
- Use Market Data to create signals to identify trading opportunities and allow traders to react to quickly changing market conditions.
- Utilize full stack development experience and network programming to reduce latency.
- Primary development language is C# with opportunities to use data packages such as Pandas and Python.
- Relevant industry experience is required, such as trading, hedge funds, options, equities, fixed income or market data.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
- 2+ years of progressive experience developing software applications.
- Hands-on experience with C# and scripting languages such as Python.
- An understanding of network programming is a plus.
- Relational database knowledge is required.
- Relocation assistance is available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: