Job #: 32129
Title: Manager Professional Services Veterinarians - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Manager Professional Service Veterinarians who will be responsible for managing the Professional Services Veterinary team. The team is responsible for continuing education presentations, scientific application of marketing materials, supporting Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Veterinary School Programs. JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Professional Services Veterinary Team, comprised of internal and remote employees.
- Responsible for integrating the Scientific aspect of marketing materials.
- PSV team is responsible for scientific training of sales force.
- PSV team is responsible for meeting Scientific needs of the sales force
- Work with Key Opinion Leaders and oversee third party vendors in the development of videos, roundtables, articles (e.g., Clinical Notes), surveys, and other content related areas
- Communicate with, and influence Key Opinion Leaders in the veterinary community. Includes reviewing programs ahead of major conferences and sending product and research literature to Key Opinion Leaders lecturing on relevant topics
- Ensure product claims can be substantiated from a scientific perspective during the routing process
- Assist with writing and editing copy, including instructional, functional and promotional web copy, direct marketing collateral, advertisements, letters, articles and press releases
- Assist with monitoring and developing sales training materials (PowerPoint, electronic media, research, etc.). Provide product training internally and to international distributors via webinar as requested. International training may include organizing and sharing product literature and relevant research with distributor
- Share new research articles with marketing and sales teams
- Assist in the development of technical reference pieces supporting product sales.
- Represent the company at veterinary conferences. Includes attending lectures and working at our booth
- Provide lectures to veterinarians or technicians when needed (e.g. lunch and learns, evening lectures, etc.)
- Assist in providing technical support to marketing, sales, external veterinarians, and pet owners as needed
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- DVM or VMD with 5 plus yeas of professional services experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Advance degree such as MBA or PhD preferred
- Ability to travel as needed to support company requirements (estimate less than 25%)
Supervisory Responsibilities: PSV team
How to Apply: