Job #: 31860
Title: Web Designer - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
As a Web Designer, you will join an innovative creative team to collaborate with marketing, developers, and other key stakeholders to design on-trend, on-brand and intuitive digital user experiences across websites, applications, platforms and products. Additionally, you`ll have access to user analytics better understanding how people interact with their devices and approach online experiences. You`ll experiment with and take initiative adapting to new design concepts, technologies and tools. If you are passionate in your craft, with an appetite to connect, create and captivate, then keep reading. JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow.
- Participate throughout the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure and optimization.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.
- Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within digital asset management system.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of design trends and technologies, continuously looking for creative ideas, inspiration and resources to sharpen your craft.
- Regular Attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
- Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
- Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company succeed.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented with ability to prioritize workload and deliver on-time creative with strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high-level of professionalism.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: