Job #: 31706
Title: Copywriter - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a copywriter with proven experience in the creation of both short-form and long-form content, including blogs, ad copy, product listings, website copy, script writing, email and social media. JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to write intelligent, clear, concise, original copy
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Ability to develop creative copy that goes beyond marketing tactics and ties in to emotive ideas that engage and move users
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Confidence in presenting work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you`ll be interacting with teams and coworkers.
- Regular Attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: