Job #: 31539
Title: Production Supervisor - Chemicals (2nd Shift)
Job Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Production Supervisor that will be responsible for supervising production employees in a chemical manufacturing environment.
Benefits for Production supervisor position:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Ensure all employees are following the Companys health and safety standards.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular
- progress reports to manager.
- Prepare and manage PAPs, hot work permits, and line break permits.
- Ensure accurate completion of all documentation such as daily reports, batch sheets, shift logs,
- downtime reports, incident reports and labeling of finished products containers and packaged
- Provide leadership.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in a chemical or allied industry production environment
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: