Job #: 26713
Title: Scientific Data Analysis Product Manager
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Gain experience in technology for research and diagnostic applications. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Scientific Data Analysis Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of data analysis products. This person will support updates to the existing data analysis platform and developing novel features for new products that are being released. Responsibilities will include analyzing requirements, planning and executing software integration testing and system verification testing of internal use as well as external facing data analysis software products in accordance with quality system procedures.
Additional responsibilities include collaborating with project teams, R&D scientists, Biostatisticians and software development teams to identify and manage requirements and bug fixes.
- Responsible for test planning and design.
- Review and update requirements for testability, traceability, and completeness.
- Develop and execute test plans and protocols.
- Write test reports and document traceability to ensure that the system software meets all requirements.
- Collaborate with cross functional team of R&D scientists, biostatisticians, software developers and product managers to review requirements and design tests.
- Collaborate with project teams, business stakeholders, software development and software test teams to write, manage and validate system requirements for data analysis solutions for data analysis products.
Qualifications and Requirements (Education, Experience, Specific Skills):
- Bachelors degree in Biological sciences.
- At least 2 years of experience in in bioinformatics/ computational biology and/or data science.
- 1-2 years of experience in R or Python programming language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and closely in collaboration with a core team as well as a matrixed cross functional team.
- 1-3 years of experience in requirements engineering or software testing
- Working knowledge of QSR Design Control
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: