Job #: 30648
Title: Electrical Controls Engineer
Job Location: Dyersville, Iowa - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Electrical and Controls Engineer
Location: NE Iowa
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacturer is seeking a professional whose strengths is in design concepts for electrical components for new and current products. The Electrical and Controls Engineer will be the technical expert within the product development team. This position will work closely with the manufacturing team as a liaison between external and internal customers.
What you get to do (a snap shot view):
- Support the design and development of new electrical products and modifications to existing products as required.
- Support Manufacturing: help identify and resolve electrical issues.
- Support other Team members regarding electrical content.
- Develop component part designs in line with industry and proper engineering practices in common materials.
- Responsible for improving quality of product; robustness and design of testing.
- Provides engineering analysis and implementation of design modifications recommended to accommodate continuous production and sale of existing products, or improve product efficiency or cost.
- Responsible for generating, accumulating, and disseminating technical data on products needed by persons or groups within the company and its distributors.
- Represents the company to internal & external customers
- Work with prototype shop to construct working prototype models when applicable
- Work with patent attorneys to provide protection for product innovations
What we need from you
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college
- 2-5 years` product design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Solid Edge, and AutoCAD
- Ability to lead, mentor and delegate by providing management and employees with clear direction
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: