Job #: 28258
Title: Microsoft Dynamics AX Engineer
Job Location: , - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: negotiable bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Can work remotely, but needs to be on-site at corporate offices during the first few weeks to a month to become acclimated. Periodic travel to corporate offices. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop custom code, integrations, and entity relationship to address specific business requirements
- Evaluate options to deliver business functionality
- Provide expertise in Dynamics AX Supply chain, Production/manufacturing, Retail, and Finance functions.
- Respond to Dynamics AX support tickets, providing troubleshooting, issue resolution, and ticket closure.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- When necessary, collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current and future state business processes.
- Responsible for supporting the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customers business requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, 5+ years of development and configuration experience with Dynamics AX using X++ (3+ specifically with Dynamics AX 2012) and 5+ years of extensive experience with Microsoft SQL query design and SSRS report design.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX table structures and Application Integration Interface (AIF) to AX.
- Experience in developing AX integrations with an EDI platform is a strong plus.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must complete a 5-minute behavioral assessment. Please click the following link to complete this assessment. Make sure you finish your resume submission on this site once you complete the assessment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: