Job #: 28015
Title: SAP Vistex Analyst
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Founded in 1974, were a global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines (both generic and innovative pharmaceuticals) for patients around the world.
From our humble origins of only two employees, weve grown to employ more than 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D and commercial operations.
Our culture is guided by our core values of Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance and Passion. They inform how we work and how we connect internally and externally with our customers, partners and other stakeholders.
Our Global Footprint
We export to over 100 countries and territories, and our global footprint includes presence in the US, Mexico and India, and includes a network of distributors and strategic alliances. JOB DESCRIPTION
An SAP Vistex Analyst
Responsible for providing services towards evaluation, selection, procurement, installation, configuration, validation, support, maintenance and change control of computerized systems to meet functional business requirements, GIS standards and compliance requirements. Responsible for providing services towards evaluation, selection, procurement, installation, configuration, validation, support, maintenance and change control of computerized systems to meet functional business requirements, GIS standards and compliance requirements.
The Enterprise Application Analyst should have very strong functional background and technical experience. Highly preferred to have Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical experience. QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor`s or Technical Degree Required (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry related curriculum)
5+ years of experience in SAP Vistex (Chargeback and Billback modulesVistex Chargeback and Billback modules) implementations and/or support
5+ years of experience developing SAP solutions.
ABAP programming experience is a plus
Experience on the pharma/drug industry is highly desirable REQUIRED SKILLS
- Understanding of SAP is a must
- Knowledge of business planning and experience with sales planning tools preferred
- Understanding of SGWS application landscape and software development cycle
- Strong understanding of one or more Business Units and their business processes
- Understanding of IT processes and ability to translate and communicate technical concepts into business language
- Knowledge of order-to-cash (OTC) business processes (Order Management, Credit and Collections, Accounts Receivable, and Pricing)
- Knowledge of order-to-cash (OTC) integration points with the Financial module, Vistex, Warehouse Management, BW and the Hana Sidecar.
- Ability to review, analyze, and recommend new and existing OTC processes
- Knowledge of test scenarios, user acceptance testing, training, deployment and ongoing post-production user support
- Ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams and process owners (e.g., Shared Services, Finance, Procurement, Tax) to ensure end to end process alignment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and buy-in with key stakeholders
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate
- Strong analytical and problem solving/decision making skills
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Good time management skills (i.e. setting priorities)
- Ability to deliver quality results on time
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: