Job #: 27656
Title: Sales Agronomist - Northern Nebraska (DC-8273)
Job Location: , Nebraska - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid Ag Employer. Competitive Salary. Excellent Benefits Package Including Work Vehicle.
Keywords: Sales, Agronomy Sales, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Fertilizer, Crop Nutrition, Seed, Precision Ag, Soil Sampling, Grid Sampling, Northeastern Nebraska, Nebraska, O`Neill, Bartlett, Neligh, Norfolk, Agronomy, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Retailer looking to add a Sales Agronomist to their Team. Primary responsibilities to include scouting fields, grid sampling, making Ag chemical, fertilizer and seed recommendations to area Ag growers. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relative Agronomy experience, be customer-service focused and enjoy working outdoors with Ag growers. Knowledge/understanding of variable rate prescriptions and precision Ag products extremely helpful. Strong ability to conduct farm gate business is a MUST. QUALIFICATIONS
EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE SALARY AND VERY GOOD BENEFITS PLAN INCLUDING A WORK PICK-UP AND CELL PHONE.
- 2- or 4-year Agronomy degree preferred; will consider other Ag-Related degree or comparable Agronomy experience
- At least 2 years Agronomy Sales experience working directly with Ag growers
- Good knowledge/understanding of Nebraska crops, crop inputs, grid sampling and precision Ag
- Agronomy internships very beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid computer technology experience
- Clean driving record
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: