Job #: 27626
Title: Tax Accounting Supervisor
Job Location: Madison, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great Accounting firm with a reputation as a great place to work because of the flexible environment it provides employees. Professional, friendly environment that enables employees the flexibility to blend family life with work life. Employees working there are very happy with the environment and flexibility they are provided. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prepare complex business tax returns and financial statement engagements.
- Reseach client questions and provide useful business advice to clients.
- Serve as a resource by reviewing tax returns and financial statements.
- Assume increasing levels of responsibility for managing clients and be a relationship manager.
- Develop and execute a Personal Marketing Plan.
- Increase attendance at client events.
- Identify niches or sectors in which to develop contacts, begin attending non-client events in these niches or sectors, and/or begin active membership in relevant associations.
- Participate in new client proposals.
- Serve as a mentor to team members, provide critical and contrstuctive feedback, and keep team members supplied with work.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Supervise Staff and Senior Accountants on larger engagements.
- Evaluate performance of Staff and Senior Accountants and recommend training needs. QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor`s degree with at least 5 years of tax accounting experience. Previous Public Accounting experience is desired. CPA preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: