Job #: 27349
Title: UX UI Designer
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Futuristic AI silicon and platform solutions company enabling unique computational requirements of the AI solutions & impact markets, which are projected to rise rapidly to $3T in revenue by 2024. We currently have strong revenue and this role offers high-level growth potential and very exciting products to work on. Let this be the next step you take towards an exciting career with a company that has a strong growth trajectory. This is also a wonderful opportunity for a candidate with Leadership experience, as there is a team leadership option. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a talented mid to upper level or senior User Interface/Experience Designer to join our team on a very exciting Machine Learning developer tools software project. The role requires strong experience delivering sophisticated hybrid desktop and web interfaces with solid experience with Conversational UIs, interfaces that support chatbots, intelligent wizards and learning agents. The right candidate will have a history of working within an Agile product delivery team, understanding of cutting-edge assistive technologies, knowledge of the intricacies of desktop and web software, cloud-based SaaS products, and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Lead collaborative UI/UX development that is user-centered.
- Perform product research including:
- Interviews of users and stakeholders
- Competitive product analysis
- Online surveys
- Focus groups
- Ability to define and document personas and a day in a life scenarios
- Define information architecture
- Experience with graphic design for desktop or cloud applications for technical domains is required.
- Rapid prototyping, generating quality wireframes and mockups are desired a portfolio of recent or salient work is required
- Design interactive user interfaces and user experiences using industry-standard design tools
- Research and stay up to date on UI/UX methodologies
- Be able to contribute ideas and collaborate with a multi-faceted team of developers and researchers
Competencies and Job Criteria
- Analytical: Skilled in using analysis; is systematic and rational.
- Detail-oriented: Pays close attention, e.g., item-by-item to the work; focuses on things individually.
- Bright: Mentally quick, clever and intelligent.
- Conceptual: Is able to conceive mentally, formulate ideas and has an imagination.
- Creative: Intellectual inventiveness and has the ability to develop original solutions to problems.
- Logical: Uses or is accustomed to correct reasoning. Reasons in a predictable way. Uses the science of logic, valid induction or deduction.
- Perceptive: Capable of perceiving things as they really are and has insight or intuition.
- Articulate: Expresses oneself clearly or lucidly in written and oral communication.
- Cooperative: Works jointly with others to promote the same result.
- Ethical: Having and conforming to our standards of conduct and moral judgment.
- Listener (good): Hears completely and understands what is being said.
- Problem-solver: Effective at solving problems not just defining or complaining about them.
- Self-motivated: Has inner drive and motivates her/himself.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of solid experience with designing interactive user interfaces
- Familiarity with Linux UI is strongly desired
- Demonstrated experience using industry-standard design tools
- Experience in analytics or machine learning (AI) domains is desired
- Demonstrable knowledge of research methodologies in areas of UI/UX
- Ability to consolidate, distill, and incorporate diverse ideas quickly
- User experience background is a plus
- Experience with usability and evaluation is a plus
- Experience working within Agile framework is a plus
How to Apply: