Job #: 27393
Title: Scientific Technical Writer - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Scientific Technical Writer who will be responsible for producing accurate, clear, and interesting content for manuscripts, reports, and presentations. This candidate will apply scientific principles and biomedical knowledge to understand, organize and describe complex data for scientific, medical, and lay audiences. The Technical Writer coordinates input from a multi-disciplinary team while meeting tight deadlines. JOB DESCRIPTION
Scientific Technical Writer Responsibilities:
- Helps write and proofread key marketing or scientific documents.
- Translates study data and results into presentations, reports, scientific journal manuscripts, and abstracts for publication.
- Maintains familiarity with relevant research, conducts literature reviews, and manages references.
- Formatting manuscripts and references in the correct order for specific journals.
- Assists with the design, development, and selection of scientific illustrations, tables, and figures.
- Submits manuscripts and tracks manuscript status from conceptualization through publication.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents for publication in journals or presentation in meetings and of other written communication material supporting company brands, research activities, and business needs.
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback.
- Performing other assigned duties that may be required in meeting company goals and objectives
Scientific Technical Writer Qualifications:
- Bachelor`s Degree required and a minimum of 2 years Medical/Scientific publication.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Efficient in reviewing and editing technical documents.
- Strong functional proficiency using Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Scientific Technical Writer Benefits:
- This position provides full benefits and relocation expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: